VACUUM FORMING MACHINES
- Dedicated vacuum storage system insures crisp and measured control over part forming.
- Dedicated mold temperature heaters (16KW each) insure molds will be properly and evenly heated and cooled maximizing molding efficiency and providing lowest cycle times possible.
- 60 ton chiller insures rapid mold cooling, along with additional air cooling systems throughout the mold station.
- Post-forming operations support includes trimming, grinding, adding materials such as stiffeners, caps, cosmetics, assembly, or other OEM requirements.
For extremely large parts up to a 6′ draw using sheet sizes up to 25′ x 10′
- World’s largest three-station rotary vacuum thermoformer with automated loading/unloading, oven and mold stations.
- Machine size is 75′ in diameter and 40′ tall.
- AVT Rotary forms heavy gauge (up to .600), large sheet size (up to 124″ x 304″), with deep draws (up to 72″).
- High granularity ceramic oven system consists of 2280 programmable elements within 1140 zones of control (Multiba controllers), allowing for the use of many different plastics materials requiring precise heating.
- Upper and lower mold station platens support mold weights up to 13,736 lbs per platen.
- 7000 gallon dedicated vacuum storage system insures crisp and instantaneous control over part forming.
- 10-14 dedicated mold temperature heaters (16KW each) insure the largest molds will be properly and evenly heated and cooled maximizing molding efficiency and providing lowest cycle times possible.
- Auxiliary equipment has been engineered to support extreme corner cases providing FLOE Thermoforming with unique possibilities that other mainstream thermoformers do not have.
For large parts up to a 2’ draw using sheet sizes up to 8’ x 3’
- Three-station rotary vacuum thermoformer with loading/unloading, oven and mold stations.
- Machine size is 25′ in diameter and 12′ tall.
- MAAC Rotary forms heavy gauge (up to .340 mil), with sheet sizes up to 36″ x 80″, with a draw up to 18″.
- Ceramic oven system consists of 180 programmable elements within 90 zones of control.
For large parts up to a 2’ draw using sheet sizes up to 8’ x 4’
- Versatile two-station shuttle pressure and vacuum thermoformer.
- Machine size is 15′ in diameter and 12′ tall.
- AAA Shuttle forms heavy gauge (up to .400 mil), with sheet sizes up to 40″ x 80″, with a draw up to 15″.
- Ceramic oven system consists of 240 programmable elements within 120 zones of control.
Republished from The Voyageur Press Wednesday, Feb 26 2019 Congressman Pete Stauber (Minnesota 8th District) visited FLOE International in McGregor, Minnesota this past week. The newly elected congressman campaigned on and believes strongly in small businesses.Congressman Stauber noted that he is serving on the Small Business/Contracting and Infrastructure Committee and is committed to supporting the efforts...
Republished from The Aitkin Age Friday, March 29 2019 Progress. A company doesn’t thrive for 36 years without it. FLOE International, based out of McGregor, is a prime example. The company was literally built from the ground up by founder and CEO Wayne Floe. He continues to drive the company forward as a visionary entrepreneur who...
Republished from Plastics Technology Magazine. FLOE International got started making products for boaters. It still does. But now it also thermoforms extremely large parts, both for captive products and to support other thermoformers who need big-part capabilities. READ MORE