SAY YOU’VE ARRIVED LONG BEFORE YOU GET THERE.
Unlike other luxury watercraft, our Grandview Cabin™ is open and airy instead of fragmented. That gives you a completely interconnected space all on one level for entertaining those who are important to you. Plus, you can board the Afina from either the bow or stern no matter if you’re on a dock, on a beach or in the water.
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED MAY BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Climb aboard and the first things you notice are lavish features that make a statement about who you are.
As your mood changes, the Afina changes with you with dimmable LED lighting and a built-in climate control system. The first truly convertible boat ever built, the Afina comes standard with a large retractable cabin roof that transforms your yachting experience in a mere 25 seconds. Plus power windows allow you to extend the boating season so you can boat in total comfort.
In the lower stateroom, you’ll find a full bed and couch, as well as a separate lower head. And ample storage means you don’t have to wonder what to leave on shore.
MANEUVER LIKE A PRO.
EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT.
Joystick steering makes a first time owner operate like a seasoned captain, especially in windy conditions, in tight situations around the marina or your local restaurant. Plus, the Afina comes equipped with a large touchscreen GPS navigation system to help keep you on course whether in familiar territory or newly discovered water.
MORE THAN JUST LOOKS AND AMENITIES…
Let’s talk for a moment about performance. The Afina has exceptional stability, shallow draft, and planes quickly even when fully loaded. Choose from multiple engine options – either gas or diesel – to tailor your performance and on-water experience.
Watch Boating Magazine’s Afina Boat Test
Introducing the Afina 3950
The Afina Lifestyle
Here’s what people had to say at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
The Vision Behind the Afina 3950
(multiple gas & diesel options available)
- Joystick Piloting with Skyhook
- Digital throttle & shift
- Vessel View Auto pilot
- 12” Chartplotter GPS system
- Two Trim Tabs (12”x17”)
- 5 Year Warranty
- 40A charger & multiple 110AC , 12DC & USB outlets
- On-board inverter power system
- Battery charger/converter 120V/40A/12V
- Battery switches, 2-way solenoid-activated
- Emergency start system
- Lead acid batteries dedicated to engine, 3 house
- Forced air heating system (powered off engines)
- Power side windows
- Large retractable roof with rain sensor
- State of the art Helm
- Premium Furniture Package including:
- Deluxe captain & co-captain’s chairs
- Starboard love seat w/2-drawer refrigerator
- Full-size powered convertible sofa/hide-a-bed
- 22” TV
- Aft & Stern doors and windows w/gas shock assist
- Premium dimmable LED lighting throughout
- Multiple LED lighted cup holders
- Two storage hatches with 55 and 60 cubic feet
- Galley solid surface countertop w/sink and Kenyon grill
- Extensive storage with walnut drawers and cabinets
- Trash receptacle
- Dual power recliners
- Three stainless steel entrance doors & railings
- Wall storage cabinet
- In-floor fender storage
- Stern ladder
- Multiple cup holders
- Insulated ice bucket
- Twin reclining chairs
- Removable table
- Deluxe lounger
- Boarding ladder
- Vessel sink
- Porcelain toilet
- Opening window with screen
- Hot water
- Pressure water system w/12V pump,
charcoal filtration system & 45 gal. tank
- Pressure water system w/12V pump,
- Full size bed, couch, and plenty of storage
- Dual opening windows with screens
- 22” TV
- Stereo system
- Perma-Teak Flooring
- Premium 4-zone sound system with 3 sub woofers
- Single-Level entertainment area (bow to aft deck)
- Spotlight with remote control
- Windlass system & polished stainless anchor
- Powered full-size engine hatch
- Fender cleats
- 10 year hull warranty
- 18” Hi-Def Dome
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Westerbeeke 8 KW generator (gas)
- Westerbeeke 8 KW generator (diesel)
- Air conditioner w/reverse cycle heat
(must have 8 KW generator)
- Bow & aft deck washdown system
- Underwater lights on transom
- Power helm and co-captain’s seat
- Custom ottoman
- Expanded galley w/refrigerator/freezer, convection microwave
- Galley w/ice maker
- Twin Mercruiser gas 4.5 V6 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 250 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 6.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 300 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 6.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 350 hp
- Twin Mercruiser gas 8.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 430 hp
- Twin Mercruiser Diesel 3.0 V6 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 260 hp
- Twin Mercruiser Diesel 4.2 V8 SeaCore w/Bravo 3 drives, 370 hp
|WASTE TANK||MAX SPEED||CRUISING|
|DRY WEIGHT||HEAD ROOM||BRIDGE|
|39.5'||11'||200 Gal||45 Gal||34 Gal||50+ Mph||25+ Mph||20"||36"||18,500 lbs||Cabin = 78"|
Bathroom = 71"
Suite = "71"
|10' - 13'*||18*|
|12.04 M||3.35 M||757 L||170 L||128.7 L||81+ Kph||40+ Kph||50.8 Cm||91.4 Cm||8,392 Kg||Cabin = 198 Cm|
Bathroom = 180 Cm
Suite = 180 Cm
|3 - 4 M|
*10' is with
and no radar
|* Bow: 7
Aft Deck: 2
Republished from The Voyageur Press Wednesday, Feb 26 2019 Congressman Pete Stauber (Minnesota 8th District) visited FLOE International in McGregor, Minnesota this past week. The newly elected congressman campaigned on and believes strongly in small businesses.Congressman Stauber noted that he is serving on the Small Business/Contracting and Infrastructure Committee and is committed to supporting the efforts...
Republished from The Aitkin Age Friday, March 29 2019 Progress. A company doesn’t thrive for 36 years without it. FLOE International, based out of McGregor, is a prime example. The company was literally built from the ground up by founder and CEO Wayne Floe. He continues to drive the company forward as a visionary entrepreneur who...
Republished from Boating Magazine. LOA: 22'6" | Beam: 8'6" | Dry Weight: 4,870 lb. | Seat/Weight Capacity: 13/1,943 lb. | Fuel Capacity: 40 gal. | Available Power: Mercury MerCruiser 6200 The Varatti Z22 has you covered whether you surf, ski or wakeboard. Surf, ski, wakeboard? Whatever your watersport of choice, or even if you want to do all three, the new Varatti Z22 from Floe International...
Republished from Boating Magazine. By Pamela A. Keene For several days on Lake Lanier earlier this summer, there was a new kid in town. Floe International brought its newest model – Afina – to the lake to showcase the leading-edge technology behind this hybrid cruiser-pontoon. “Afina takes pontoons to the next level,” said Wayne Floe...
Republished from Boating Magazine. LOA: 39'6" | Beam: 11'0" | Dry Weight: 18,500 lb. | Seating/Weight Capacity: 18/NA | Fuel Capacity: 200 gal. The Afina 3950 was born out of frustration. When Wayne Floe, CEO of boat-lift builder Floe International, couldn’t find just the right boat to suit his particular style of boating, he decided to design and build one that did suit him....