Career Opportunities with FLOE
Since 1983, Floe International has developed a reputation for innovative products that deliver value to customers. Our team members are our most important asset in upholding our reputation. We’re continually looking for responsible, energetic and ambitious individuals to help us create superior products and accessories for our customers.
Class A/CDL Driver (Posted March 15, 2019)
Responsible for driving delivery vehicles and/or operating truck-trailer combinations to transport and deliver materials to customer sites. Adheres to driver safety/compliance regulations, delivers un-damaged goods on schedule, and provides professional service to customers.
This position is anticipated to be full time during the months of April through December. When workload is reduced in other months, hours may be supplemented by working in other departments as available to maintain full time status.
For more information, click here.
- Email your resume, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out this Word doc application and email it to email@example.com
- Fax your resume, along with salary requirements, to 218-426-4355, attn: Susan Anderson
- Mail your resume, along with salary requirements, to:
Floe International, Inc.
Attn: Susan Anderson
48473 State Highway 65
McGregor, MN 55760
- Download this PDF, fill out the application, and mail it to the same address stated directly above.
All Applicants Must Meet the Following Qualifications
- Be eighteen years of age or older
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a background test
- Pass a pre-employment test (if applicable)
Questions? Contact Susan Anderson at 218-426-3563 extension 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org