FLOE Pivot Boat Lifts
FLOE’s pivot boat lifts offer a trouble-free, economical solution for small boats up to 1600 pounds. Pivot lift features include:
• A manual winch with an automatic load-holding brake, aluminum pulleys and stainless steel fasteners
• Low-friction pivot points for smooth, no-bind operation.
• Four independent infinite adjustable leveling legs with 24″ of travel
• Optional Pro-Park Vertical guide-in system
• Optional wheel kit allows you to roll your jet ski lift in and out without lifting
PIVOT LIFT ACCESSORIES
Full Length Bunks
• 82″ Deluxe full length bunks for all pivot boat lifts
• Strong aluminum extrusion with heavy-duty vinyl support pads contours to the boat hull
• Horizontal adjustment to accommodate various boat hulls
• Sold in pairs
• 50″ Deluxe full length bunks also available for PWC 1300s. When using 82″ bunks on a P-1300 jet ski lift, the PWC must be centered on the bunks to keep lift from tipping
• Aluminum brackets available so you can add your own wood.
• Sold in a set of four brackets.
Full Length Bunks
• Pro-Park Vertical PVC vertical guide-ins for scratch-free parking on your jet ski lift.. Sold in pairs; two pair recommended.
• Wheel kit option available for P1200 and PWC 1300 (does not fit on P1600)
Don't want a boat lift but still want to shield your boat from the elements? FLOE's new Free Standing Canopy is the perfect thing. Includes FLOE's Easy Leveling System so you can effortlessly level the canopy without getting in the water. Must anchor to lake bottom when installing.
FLOE's exclusive Maxis Boat Lift Canopy System is perfect for today's tow boats with towers. No need to fold down that tower when entering the lift. Simply push the button and the canopy raises leaving plenty of clearance for your tower. Once you're in the lift, push the button to lower the lift and raise...