FLOE Pivot Boat Lifts
FLOE’s pivot boat lifts offer a trouble-free, economical solution for small boats and PWCs up to 1600 pounds. Pivot lift features include:
• A manual winch with an automatic load-holding brake, stainless steel fasteners and aluuminum pulleys
• Low-friction pivot points for smooth, no-bind operation.
• Four independent infinite adjustable leveling legs with 24″ of travel
• Optional Pro-Park Vertical Guide-in system
• Optional wheel kit allows you to roll your jet ski lift in and out without lifting
PIVOT LIFT ACCESSORIES
Full Length Bunks
- 82″ Deluxe full length bunks for all pivot boat lifts. When using 82″ bunks on a P-1300 PWC lift, the PWC must be centered on the bunks to keep lift from tipping.
- Also available 50″ deluxe full length bunks for PWC 1300s.
- Strong aluminum extrusion with heavy-duty vinyl support pads contours to the boat hull
- Horizontal adjustment to fit various boat hulls and widths
- Sold in pairs
• Aluminum brackets available so you can add your own wood.
• Sold in a set of four brackets.
Full Length Bunks
• Pro-Park Vertical PVC vertical guide-ins for scratch-free parking on your PWC lift.
Sold in pairs; two pair recommended.
• Wheel kit option available for P1200 and PWC 1300
(does not fit on P1600)
It’s the kind of timing only Murphy’s law loves. As Aitkin High School’s tech department began ramping up production of face shields for local health care providers – using the school’s 3D printer – the printer decided to stop working. However, thanks to the generosity of Mille Lacs Energy Cooperative, the school expects to be...
Republished from The Aitkin Age Wednesday, May 22, 2019 Shawn Hagen, manufacturing engineer for FLOE International, Inc. in McGregor is logging some miles between FLOE and Aitkin High School (AHS) this year. Instructor Erik Heimark is teaching Advanced Metals and Manufacturing in a well-equipped industrial arts shop at the school. Under the watchful eyes of Heimark...
Republished from The Voyageur Press Wednesday, Feb 26 2019 Congressman Pete Stauber (Minnesota 8th District) visited FLOE International in McGregor, Minnesota this past week. The newly elected congressman campaigned on and believes strongly in small businesses.Congressman Stauber noted that he is serving on the Small Business/Contracting and Infrastructure Committee and is committed to supporting the efforts...