FLOE Pivot Boat Lifts
FLOE’s pivot boat lifts offer a trouble-free, economical solution for small boats up to 1600 pounds. Pivot lift features include:
• A manual winch with an automatic load-holding brake, aluminum pulleys and stainless steel fasteners
• Low-friction pivot points for smooth, no-bind operation.
• Four independent infinite adjustable leveling legs with 24″ of travel
• Optional Pro-Park Vertical guide-in system
• Optional wheel kit allows you to roll your jet ski lift in and out without lifting
PIVOT LIFT ACCESSORIES
Full Length Bunks
• 82″ Deluxe full length bunks for all pivot boat lifts
• Strong aluminum extrusion with heavy-duty vinyl support pads contours to the boat hull
• Horizontal adjustment to accommodate various boat hulls
• Sold in pairs
• 50″ Deluxe full length bunks also available for PWC 1300s. When using 82″ bunks on a P-1300 jet ski lift, the PWC must be centered on the bunks to keep lift from tipping
• Aluminum brackets available so you can add your own wood.
• Sold in a set of four brackets.
Full Length Bunks
• Pro-Park Vertical PVC vertical guide-ins for scratch-free parking on your jet ski lift.
Sold in pairs; two pair recommended.
• Wheel kit option available for P1200 and PWC 1300
(does not fit on P1600)
Republished from The Aitkin Age Wednesday, May 22, 2019 Shawn Hagen, manufacturing engineer for FLOE International, Inc. in McGregor is logging some miles between FLOE and Aitkin High School (AHS) this year. Instructor Erik Heimark is teaching Advanced Metals and Manufacturing in a well-equipped industrial arts shop at the school. Under the watchful eyes of Heimark...
Republished from The Voyageur Press Wednesday, Feb 26 2019 Congressman Pete Stauber (Minnesota 8th District) visited FLOE International in McGregor, Minnesota this past week. The newly elected congressman campaigned on and believes strongly in small businesses.Congressman Stauber noted that he is serving on the Small Business/Contracting and Infrastructure Committee and is committed to supporting the efforts...
Republished from The Aitkin Age Friday, March 29 2019 Progress. A company doesn’t thrive for 36 years without it. FLOE International, based out of McGregor, is a prime example. The company was literally built from the ground up by founder and CEO Wayne Floe. He continues to drive the company forward as a visionary entrepreneur who...