6 Reasons why more people buy FLOE modular roll-in aluminum boat docks than any other in the world!
- Gorgeous shorefront appeal
- Rock solid stability
- Easiest to level
- Modular design
- Easiest to install and remove
- For 33 years, FLOE’s quality and innovation have been and continue to be the benchmark for the dock and boat lift industry
|Easy-Level™ Leveling System Easier, Faster, Smarter!
FLOE’s secret to modular portability… Quick-Connects™ and Easy-Level™ wheel kits on every section.
Easier, Faster, Smarter!
- Links modular dock sections together versus hard bolting.
- Quickly add or disconnect sections.
- Can be added anywhere to make it easy to create custom dock configurations such as slips.
- Disconnected dock sections can be moved independently to make installation and removal easy.
- In the “Locked” position dock sections are held securely in place and close together.
- In the “Transport” position dock sections have a gap so they can pivot. This allows multiple sections to be pulled in and out of the water with ease.
Double Braced Easy-Level™ Support Legs
- Roll-in Dock sections are safer because they are more stable with double bracing on each wheel kit.
- Eliminates the side-to-side sway common with other docks.
- More rigid and durable than other lake docks that use vertical non-braced pipes especially when transporting over rough terrain.
- No high maintenance cable or chain to tension.
- Kits are available to accommodate water depths up to 8 1/2 feet.
Multiple Anti-Sway Wheel Kits
- Wheel kits on every section versus one at the end of a long dock eliminates stress on long, unsupported mid sections
- Easier to lift the shore-end of the dock when installing and removing
- You lift less than half of the weight of one section no matter how long your dock is
- Add a shore-end wheel kit to eliminate lifting when you roll your dock in and out
|Wheel and Sand Pad Choices