CARGO MAX QUICK FEATURE VIDEO
XRT – Xtreme Rugged Technology Rugged Molded Bed
- The industry’s only Ultra BodyTM and fender system that is guaranteed to never rust, rot or need paint……ever! Play Video
- The uni-body design includes virtually indestructible side walls – even at sub-zero temperatures.
- FLOE’s exclusive floor trussing system delivers maximum strength, water drainage and superior cleaning ability. Play Video
Advanced design combines an aluminum frame with a highly impact-resistant polymer Ultra BodyTM.
- Trailer body withstands full swings with a sledge hammer at -20°F with no damage!
Rigid aluminum frame Play Video
- High strength-to-weight ratio extruded aluminum frame never rusts or needs paint.
- Lightweight enough to be towed by a compact car and allowing it to be easily moved by hand, yet rigid enough to handle heavy loads. Play Video
- All joints fully welded ensuring extreme rigidity and durability.
Heavy-duty rust-resistant axles & wheels.
- Independent rubber torsion suspension tames the worst roads and handles heavy loads
- Superior hub lubrication system lets you easily grease hubs without disassembly Play Video
- Large speed rated wheels will stay cool over long distances
Trouble-free LED lighting system
- Extremely bright and long lasting commercial grade LED lights
- Lights are recessed into aluminum frame, which prevents accidental breakage. Play Video
- Each light is independently grounded to the tow vehicle eliminating intermittent grounding issues
- Molded wiring harness runs through the aluminum frame creating the ultimate protection for the electrical system
Tongue grab handle
- For ease of trailer movement to and from vehicle
- Makes moving the aluminum utility trailer around very easy
- Empty tongue weight is only 33 lbs
Patented Fast-Action Tilt Clamp Play Video
- Easier, faster, smarter – a better all-around system
- Pulls tongue tight and eliminates noise and vibration
- Eliminates hitch pin and hole alignment issues
Cargo D-ring tie downs
- Foldaway D-Ring anchors are strategically placed for maximum payload and security.
– 8-57 anchors are rated up to 500 lbs each.
– 9.5-73, 11-73, 13-73 anchors are rated up to 1,667 lbs each.