THE NEW GENERATION OF TRAILERS COMBINES FLOE’S
ONE-PIECE ULTRA BODYTM WITH A PRECISION ALUMINUM FRAME Play Video
Hover over a below to learn more about the advanced technology of Cargo Max XRT.
Dimensions & additional specifications
- High strength-to-weight ratio extruded frame never rusts or needs paint.
- Lightweight enough to be towed by a compact car and allowing it to be easily moved by hand, yet rigid enough to handle heavy loads.
- All joints fully welded, ensuring extreme rigidity and durability.
- Ramp features two loading angles for high and low clearance vehicles.
- Also features a Full Tilt Dump Mode.
- Removes in seconds with no tools. Simply tilt it back and pull out.
- 8-57 load capacity: 1800 lbs.
- 9.5-73, 11-73 & 13-73 load capacity: 2200 lbs.
- For dimensions & more specifications, click on “Models” in the menu to the left.
Heavy-duty rust-resistant axles & wheels.
- Independent rubber torsion suspension tames the worst roads and handles heavy loads.
- Superior hub lubrication system lets you easily grease hubs without disassembly.
- Large speed rated wheels stay cool over long distances.
Tongue Grab Handle
For ease of movement to and from vehicle.
- Empty trailer tongue weight is only 33 lbs.
- Makes moving the trailer around very easy.
The industry’s only Ultra BodyTM and fender system.
- Guaranteed to never rust, rot, or need paint…..ever!
- The uni-body design includes virtually indestructible side walls – even at sub-zero temperatures.
- FLOE’s exclusive floor trussing system delivers maximum strength, water drainage and superior cleaning ability.
Swivel Tongue Jack
For easy trailer movement by hand.
- Keeps tongue off ground when not in use.
- Pivots up for travel.
Patented Fast Action Tilt Clamp
Easier, faster, smarter – a better all-around system.
- Pulls tongue tight and eliminates noise and vibration.
- Eliminates hitch pin and hole alignment issues.
Optional Mag Wheels
Dress up your Cargo Max with stylish aluminum mag wheels.
LED Lighting System
- Extremely bright & long lasting commercial grade LED lights.
- Lights are recessed into frame which prevents accidental breakage.
- Each light is independently grounded to the tow vehicle, eliminating intermittent grounding issues.
- Molded wiring harness runs through the frame, creating the ultimate protection for the electrical system.