- Uses Less Power
- Less Maintenance
- Industrial Strength
A definitive leap forward in boat lift technology.
Why a VSD boat lift is superior to all others.
- It raises and lowers your boat in about one-half the time of most other powered boatlifts! This means you will raise your boat to greater protection more often.
- The super efficient 24-volt VSD will lift a 3500 lb. boat 177 times on a single battery charge. Compare this to a typical 12-volt hydraulic or DC powered winch lift which will discharge after about 35 lifts.
- Drive train is whisper quiet with no clicking winch gears or pinging cable.
- Low maintenance gear head electric motor.
- Industrial strength ball-screw is rated for 20,000 cycles at 10,000 lbs.
- Environmentally friendly – no possibility of oil leaks common with hydraulic lifts.
- No winch cable to ever replace.
|Sealed gear head motor simply spins the screw so that the ball nut travels back and forth as it pulls the lifting cable. It is permanently lubricated, making it virtually maintenance free.|
FLOE’s custom electronic control system allows for easy power and accessory connection, and gives you the following benefits:
- Quickly raise and lower your boat with the push of a button
- Industrial duty wired remote with 25’ cord can be conveniently positioned
- Wireless remote and flood/canopy light options
- Can be used in conjunction with solar panel
- Comes standard with battery tray and box