Boat Lift Wheel Kits
- Allows you to roll your lift in and out without heavy lifting
- Airtight wheels provide about 60 pounds of flotation each to lighten the lift while moving it in the water
- Can stay permanently mounted to lift
If you have straight in/straight out access for your lift, you can simply add two pair of wheels. Easy-Level™ and wheel kits – the ultimate combination! Lift installation is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Raise the boat lift leveling legs with your cordless drill or wrench
- Pull the lift into position with boat or by hand.
- Use your cordless drill to lower the Easy-Level™ leveling legs until the lift is level and the wheels are off the bottom.
Float and Roll Boat Lift System
- Works great if lift needs to be floated long distances, floated into a slip or installed in muddy situations
- Allows you to install and level your lift without getting wet or straining a muscle
- Incorporates a set of four wheels with a float allowing you to roll the lift into the water and float it into place
- Insta-Float – Same as Float & Roll except without wheels. May be used in combination with boat lift wheel kits
Lift Installation and Removal Cables
- Stainless steel Y-cable is permanently attached to lift frame and is used to safely pull your lift to and from the lake
- 25′ galvanized tow extension cable attaches to Y-cable