FLOE’s vision is to continue to be a leader in the design, innovation, construction, distribution and service of high quality products and related accessories to serve the recreational industry.
Four primary commitments included in this vision are:
- Team Members: We consider our Team Members to be our most important asset. Our progress and success will result directly from their success. We will maintain an open, cooperative, and supportive relationship to allow their full involvement in our business.
- Customers: Only by meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs will we create a continuing demand for our products. This commitment begins with our dealer network and extends to the ultimate consumer of our products.
- Community: It is our intent to maintain our reputation of being a good neighbor. We will focus our support on local and community activities where we are located.
- Suppliers: Our suppliers are an extension of FLOE’s commitments to quality, construction and service to our customers. We have the same high expectations of them as we have of ourselves.
We are committed to a Lean Enterprise culture that understands, communicates, implements and sustains concepts that systematically identify and eliminate waste. Our success depends on fully involving all of our Team Members in our business.
We believe FLOE and our Team Members should be responsible citizens and uphold the highest business ethics. We maintain high goals to earn the respect, trust and friendship of our Team Members, customers, neighbors and suppliers.
- Customer Service: We focus on our customers and will support their requirements from initial sale through the service life of the product. We will respond quickly and professionally to their concerns.
- Design: We believe that our product is the source of long-term stability and leadership in our industry. A continuing emphasis and investment will be made to expand, renew and improve our product offering.
- Innovation: We support both individual and group initiatives to create innovative products and find better ways to accomplish our business processes.
- Quality Construction: We are committed to quality construction and continuous improvement of our product and processes.
- Trust: We develop successful, long-term relationships that rely on trust.
- Safety: We are committed to the health and safety of our Team Members.
- Partnering: We will support the success of our dealers and suppliers.
- Planning: We will strive to balance product capacity with market demand.
- Industry Support: We are committed to supporting industry and business organizations for the betterment of our industry and state economy.